Virtual Sky Blazers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good to see you are up and running.

3 posters

Go down

Good to see you are up and running. Empty Good to see you are up and running.

Post  Talon Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:13 am

Congrats on the nice site and it was good to read that Racer had the time to help you guys out with things.
-Talon

Last edited by Talon on Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Talon
Talon

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Good to see you are up and running. Empty From Razor (Reid)

Post  VS_#1_Razor Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:38 pm

Hello Talon, It is so nice of you to comment on OUR forums. I appreciate it and same for the team. I agree that Racer does a great job. I am extremely admirable of the VBA And i am very much so as you call it "Hooked" to many of your videos. It is a honor to have you posting on our forums. PLEASE post advice on formation and etc.. On our forums seeing as your experience in The Lo-mac beauty has been with you since you joined The Virtual Blue Angels[url=virtualblueangels.net]VBA[/url] You aquire much knowledge Very Happy Talon also do you have any tips on how to do a GOOD High Alpha Pass In A Demo, We`d Appreciate Your Advice. You are welcome to post on our forums and we encourage you to Please notify any other Talented pilots of your team to register. I am astonished that you posted and i wish you a happy year in the world Of Virtual Flight Demonstrations.
VS_#1_Razor
VS_#1_Razor
Admin

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://virtualskyblazers.com

Back to top Go down

Good to see you are up and running. Empty Re: Good to see you are up and running.

Post  RED5 Venir Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:40 pm

I agree, website is really looking good. Do you guys have a complete team yet?
Im looking forward to see you guys in action!

Greets,

venir

RED5 Venir

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Good to see you are up and running. Empty Re: Good to see you are up and running.

Post  VS_#1_Razor Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:45 pm

You will Venir Very Happy We have a full team
VS_#1_Razor
VS_#1_Razor
Admin

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://virtualskyblazers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down